If you are planning to elope to New Orleans, you have come to the right place. I have helped many couples who are eloping to New Orleans enjoy a stress free,beautiful and memorable wedding.
When you are preparing to do a New Orleans elopement, there are some questions to consider…
- Are your lives hectic and filled to capacity with no time to plan a big wedding?
- Want to avoid hassles or conflicts with well-meaning family members?
- Would you like to save a great deal of money and still have a meaningful ceremony?
- Is this a second marriage and you just want an intimate affair?
- Or how about a weekend together building unforgettable memories in a fun filled city instead of a few hours in a reception hall?
It can be done!! And it is EASY to arrange – just call or send me an email.
The Key element is to arrive in New Orleans to obtain your marriage license!
The Orleans Parish Marriage License Office is located at Benson Tower, 1450 Poydras Street, Suite 407, in downtown New Orleans. Licenses are issued between 8:15 a.m. and 3:15 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding state holidays). The licenses are valid in any parish in the State of Louisiana.
I will provide a waiver of the 72-hour waiting period for Non-Residents – you may enjoy your wedding ceremony at any time after you have your marriage license in-hand. (Residents of Louisiana must obtain the waiver from a Judge or Justice of the Peace.)
I will develop a ‘package plan’ for you that is specifically what you wish – and you pay only for what you order to make your time in New Orleans romantic, fun, exciting and most of all, memorable!!
At no added fee, I will assist with recommendations for accommodations (historic, moderate priced, or luxury), locations (free and fee), and activities such as:
- French Quarter Carriage tour,
- Romantic Gondola Honeymoon Cruise in City Park
- Fun Steamboat cruise with Dixieland Jazz music
I will make bookings you wish for added services such as photography, bridal flowers, etc.
My recommendations are personal – I do not receive any commissions or other remuneration for the suggestions I offer – I strive to make your time in New Orleans just as you wish it to be!!
While I will endeavor to meet immediate needs, the more time in advance we can make the arrangements, the better.